1) Pro tips for applications, especially for undergraduates: talk about your interest in nuclear specifically. What have you done? What do you want to do? Why? Further, it's a good idea to be a member of ANS national and ANS at Berkeley
2) There is a brand new graduate scholarship for people who do Math & Comp. Apply!
3) There are need-based scholarships. They're called NEED. It's a separate form. If you have financial disadvantages, apply!
4) You stand a good shot of getting these. Apply!
5) Rachel Slaybaugh is the person who writes the letter saying you're an ANS member.