Registration and Enrollment
Registration Instructions during teleBears (during the first three weeks of instruction)
Students who are not advanced to candidacy:
- Submit a signed and approved program card each semester.
- Submit the signed program card to the student services office to receive your advisor code*
*all students must have an advisor code to register for classes.
*Graduate students in the Department of Nuclear Engineering are required to enroll in a minimum of 12 units every semester, unless they are on filing fee.
Students who are advanced to candidacy:
- Have a current approved annual progress report on GLOW (in order for the progress report to be consider complete, your advisor must provide comments).
Registration Instructions after teleBears (after the first three weeks of instruction)
- Complete the Graduate Petition to Change Class Schedule.
- Have your academic advisor sign the form (you do not need the head gradate advisor's signature)
- If you are adding a class or changing the number of units, the instructor of the course must also sign the form.
- Give the completed form to the Student Services Advisor (DO NOT submit it to the registrar or graduate division)
- Please note that you will be charged $10 to drop a class and $5 to add a course. There is not a fee associated with changing your grading option.