Individual Study for Doctoral Students
- Individual study in consultation with the major field adviser, intended to provide an opportunity for qualified students to prepare themselves for the various examinations required of candidates for the Ph.D.
- For candidates for doctoral degree
Assessment of Student Progress Toward Course Objectives:
- Course may be repeated for credit.
- Course does not satisfy unit or residence requirements for doctoral degree.
- Must be taken on a satisfactory/unsatisfactory basis.