Prof. Kai Vetter and BRAWM in the News
June 21, 2012
- PRWeb: "University of California-Berkeley Nuclear Engineering Department Receives American Nuclear Society Presidential Citation"
April 5, 2011
- The Press-Enterprise: "Rain, snow, isotopes in the forecast"
- The Seattle Times: "Universities come through in monitoring for radiation"
- KTVU News (Video): "ALAMEDA: Researchers Test Alameda Lawns For Traces Of Radiation From Japan"
April 1, 2011
- The Daily Californian: "Radioactive Traces Are Miniscule, Team Finds"
- The Washington Post: "As Fukushima fallout circles the globe, nuclear sleuths sift it for clues"
March 30, 2011
- KTVU News (Video): "BERKELEY: Researchers Find Trace Amounts Of Radiation From Japan In Bay Area"
- ABC 7 News (Video): "Bay Area water tested for radiation"
March 28, 2011
- Berkeley Daily Planet: "Berkeley's Window on the Nuclear Crisis in Japan"
- San Jose Mercury News: "Scientists at UC-Berkeley keep watch on Japan radiation levels from a campus rooftop"
- KTVU News (Video): "JAPAN CRISIS: Cal Scientists Continue To Test For Radiation From Japan"
March 25, 2011
- KTVU News (Video): "SAN FRANCISCO: EPA Defends Attacks That Only Half Of Radiation Detectors Are Faulty"
March 19, 2011
March 18, 2011
- KTVU News (Video): "BERKELEY: Trace Elements Of Radiation Detected In California Skies"
- KTVU News (Video): "KTVU EXCLUSIVE: UC Berkeley Nuclear Physicist Kai Vetter Speaks To KTVU About Radiation"
- Reuters: "US West Coast radiation risk low but fears persist"
- NBC Bay Area: "Radiation Levels Hold Steady on West Coast"
- ABC 7 News: "Harmless traces of radiation detected in Bay Area"
- New York Times: "For Hardy Californians, Another Frisson of Danger"
- The Associated Press: "Officials dispel health threats from fallout reaching California"
March 17, 2011
- KTVU News (Video): "BERKELEY: Scientists Await Radiation Plume Headed For West Coast"
- KTVU: "Authorities: Bay Area Not At Risk Of Contamination"
Page last updated on June 27, 2012